Sunday, March 7, 2010

Kirsten or Kir


When I first met her I thought she was weird. Funny thing is....we became best friends. Our best friendship started when I was in 9th grade and she was in 11th. We never really payed attention to the age difference. We did everything together and I mean everything. We were basically sisters. We've had so many fun times together. Like that one time she threw a brush and it hit me in the head, or that one time we just sat upstairs and ate strawberries with sugar, or that one time I spent a week with her because of Hurrican Ike, or that one time we made shirts and the glue went everywhere...or that one time...or that one time...or that one time...there are too many one times that I could probably go on foreverrrrrr. Then she graduated and I'm a junior. It's weird in high school without her. But even though it's like we have a "long distance friendship" i still consider her as my bestest friend among all others. We know each other forwards and backwards. Without her i'd be nothing. She's my best friend and I love her.

No comments:

Post a Comment