Monday, March 8, 2010

Lacey Bacey


Lacey and I hate our lifes lol. At least thats what we always say when something wrong happens. Lets just say she gets all her dramaticness from me. I'm not quite sure when we met or how we even became friends it's just one of those things that happened. She is another one of my best friends. Since she's in the same grade as me we are always texting. We are in a class together(it wouldnt be fun without her) and we are always hanging out. I can tell Lacey anything and she understands it, and she gives good advice. Me and Lacey have some insiders and we're pretty cool :) I love my Lacey Bacey to death even though she sucks more(see thats an insider thats written on my binder). She's really awesome and one of the bestest friends ever ever ever ever!!! I love you Lacey!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment