Thursday, March 11, 2010

Samuel is a Camel


Samantha has been my friend since elementary. She's freaking hilarious and she loves camels. For her birthday I went on the internet, made her a shirt with a camel on it, ordered it online, and gave it to her when it came in the mail. Best present ever!!! She even has camel shoes that I didn't even know existed in this world. When you put her, me, and Erwin together we are sooooooo loud and we can never stop laughing. Like that one time in 7th grade when we went to a hotel and oh I cant even explain it, it was so funny. Samantha and I have had nothing but good times. Love ya Samantha! Koala and Camel buds forever baha!


P.S. sorry samantha i cant find a pic of you anywhere but this one will do lol

1 comment:

  1. google "blogger templates"
    and I'm sure there will be something super cute on some website and it will give you instructions on how to apply it.
    P.S.
    I left something for you on my blog

    ReplyDelete